Be a Pikitin Ambassador anywhere!
Our company culture
- Pikitin Learning Projects offers educational programs and resources based on music, arts, and literature, to promote bilingualism in children, youth, and families.
- Created by teachers, literary authors, and musicians, our programs support developmental periods from 6 months of age to 10 years old.
- You have to participate in a short virtual training (English or Spanish), in order to obtain your license to run your Pikitin Ambassador Club and spread the voice.
- Ambassadors will be able to sell or distribute to school districts, schools, Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO), school fairs, friends, and fundraising events. You just need to register for the next training available.
- We offer a virtual training-networking event every 2 months, where you can meet other ambassadors, make new friends, and improve your performance with fresh ideas.
Reasons to become a Pikitin Ambassador
- The money: a fun way you can bring in money without leaving your home. There are several ways to make from $50 – $1000 in sales commission. Bonuses for sales are waiting as well!
- Culture: you will give your friends, schools and agencies the power of the arts.
- New connections: you will meet people and form new connections and friendships all around!
First, answer the following questions:
✓ Are you passionate about music, the culture, and literature?
✓ Do you like to support families and schools with their literacy needs?
✓ Do you enjoy working from home?
✓ Do you need to earn an extra income?
If you answered YES to all of the above… Welcome to the Pikitin Ambassadors team!
You will get:
- Access to training, professional development seminars, and conferences.
- Support for your business via WhatsApp or Email.
- Educational and Instructional tools.
- Personalized marketing materials.
- Rewards and Leadership Programs within the company.
How to start?
- Enroll online in the link provided below.
- Participate in a short virtual training workshop.
- Receive your welcome kit and samples.
- Request your individual business and marketing plan consultation.
- Get started!
Spanish or English available programs for schools.
You can request more information at email@example.com