With Pikitin Explorers, 3 and 4 years old engage in music, song, rhythm, and movement activities to encourage the development of expressive and receptive language, second language acquisition, fine and gross motor skills, music skills and music appreciation, problem-solving skills, sensory perception, and social-emotional development.
- 36 Weeks of Lesson Plans (Bilingual.)
- 25 Songs and rhythm audio tracks (English and Spanish.)
- 36 Downloadable Parent Letters.
- One set of 96 picture cards.
- One parachute.
- Nursery rhymes book in English or Spanish.
- 2-Hour implementation training.
- 20 Maracas.
- 20 Castanets.
- 20 Pair of rhythm sticks.
- 20 Wrist bells.
- 20 Egg shakers.
- 2 Musical instruments for teacher.